- AMMEX Medical Clear Vinyl Gloves are constructed from lightweight 4 mil thick vinyl, measuring 9. 5 inches from fingertip to glove cuff.
- Vinyl is a synthetic material made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and offers a loose fit, ideal for fequent glove changes. These examination gloves are also powder-free.
- These clear disposable gloves are a great fit for medical, lab work, food service, hair salon, janitorial, and other light industrial applications.
- Latex-free disposable gloves are ideal for those allergic to natural rubber latex. They are available in small, medium, large, and extra large sizes.
- AMMEX is a global distributor of disposable gloves featuring a wide range of latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves in a variety of colors and sizes.
Details: AMMEX Clear Vinyl Examination Gloves are an excellent value for healthcare professionals, home users, and tasks that require frequent glove changes. Dependable 4-mil, lightweight barrier protection against bloodborne pathogens and environmental contaminants. Vinyl is less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving it a smooth finish and a loose, comfortable fit that reduces hand fatigue. Good sensitivity in the palm and fingertips to ensure optimum tactile sensitivity. These exam gloves are latex free, to help eliminate allergic reactions to latex proteins, and powder free to eliminate messy residue. Popular with doctors, nurses, dentists, dental hygienists, lab technicians, home caregivers, pharmacists, and veterinary personnel. Also suited for janitorial, beauty & salon, and food service applications, among many others. California Prop. 65 compliant. Sold in sizes from small through XL, 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case.
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 4.9 x 2.4 inches